02 May 2005

officially MIA

well at least after I finish this temporary sign-off. This is the ultimate test of my will this week. Two final papers, a take home final, a final exam, a first draft of my writing project, and some other random crap like working for money and doing research team stuff drizzled in....The hell temporarly ends May 11th. Til then, I have sworn off social gatherings, AIM, blogging, commenting on Elaine's blog, internet stalking, and all the other random shit I do that wastes so much time. Please send me some happy vibes/prayers/baked goods to help me in this difficult time :)

On a happier note, here are some more positive things in my life over the last couple of weeks...a poster presentation I am third author on (titled "Asian Americans: Advocacy, Culturally Competent Services, and Public Policy") was accepted for the Asian American Psychological Association Convention, which is in August a day before the big APA convention. Also, a workshop I planned titled "Being Asian in America" was accepted to be a part of the Educators of Asian American Youth Conference in late June. My resume just turned into a CV...exciting!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Congrats, and I'm honored that you include posting on my blog as a hobby. Your absence on AIM is palpable, so here's to May 11th for you. Sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a prolific psychology scholar and/or practitioner.